Plastic Cosmetic bottle Flat bottle Injection Blow Molding Machine
The injection blow molding machine is based on an extruder barrel and screw assembly which melts the polymer. The molten polymer is fed into a hot runner manifold where it is injected through nozzles into a heated cavity and core pin. The cavity mold forms the external shape and is clamped around a core rod which forms the internal shape of the preform. The preform consists of a fully formed bottle/jar neck with a thick tube of polymer attached, which will form the body. similar in appearance to a test tube with a threaded neck.
The preform mold opens and the core rod is rotated and clamped into the hollow, chilled blow mold. The end of the core rod opens and allows compressed air into the preform, which inflates it to the finished article shape.
After a cooling period the blow mold opens and the core rod is rotated to the ejection position. The finished article is stripped off the core rod and as an option can be leak-tested prior to packing. The preform and blow mold can have many cavities, typically three to sixteen depending on the article size and the required output. There are three sets of core rods, which allow concurrent preform injection, blow molding and ejection.
The product has no splicing, high strength at the bottom, uniform wall thickness and high precision of mouth size; There is no corner scrap or flash, and the seam line of the product can hardly be seen;
DAWSON MACHINERY & MOULD GROUP
Our customers are all around the world.
Vietnam, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malta, Romania, Italy, India, Syria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, Algeria, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru....
|Injection system||Screw Diameter||mm||50|
|Max. Theoretical injection capacity||G||314|
|No. of heating area||Qty||3|
|Clamping & blowing system||Clamping force of injection||kn||650|
|Clamping force of blowing||kn||89|
|Opening stroke of mold platen||mm||140|
|Max. Platen size (L×W)||mm||740×390|
|Min. Mold thickness (H)||mm||280|
|Heating capacity of mould||KW||5.0|
|Product dimension range||Suitable bottle range||ml||5-800|
|Max. bottle height||mm||≤200|
|Max. Dia. of bottle||mm||≤80|
|Hydraulic driving system||Motor power||KW||17|
|Pneumatic system||Min. Air pressure||Mpa||1.0|
|Discharge rate of compressed air||M3/mm||≥0.8|
|Cooling system||Water flowage||M3/h||4|
|Total rated power with mold heating||KW||45|
* Excellent plasticizing unit
* Bridge clamping unit for synchronism mould open/close, cycle time less
* Servo system can save 35 to 40% energy compared to normal system
* Servo rotary, precise, long using time, easy maintenance, save energy.
* Optional injection with all-electric way, replacing hydraulic way * CE certificate
* Oil pump and hydraulic valve (Directional Valves, Power saving valves, Pilot operated check modular valves, and Throttle check modular valves): YUKEN brand Ex JAPAN.
* Pneumatic valve connector: FESTO Ex Germany.
* Oil seal: VALQUA brand Ex JAPAN.
* Controlling system: Act Technologies
* Electronic Rulers: Italy GEFRAN
* Molded case circuit breaker, contactor, Thermal overload relay: SCHEIDER brand Ex FRANCE.