High Performance Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
VI Series Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher have another name called Sand Maker
Sand Maker is high-performance equipment for sand making and shaping, is researched and produced by our corporation through absorbing the advanced technology from Germany, and has achieved world advanced standards. This equipment has two types: Rock-on-rock and rock-on-iron. Sand yield of "rock-on-iron" type is higher by 10-20% than that of "rock-on-rock" type.
(1) Usage of Sand Maker
1. It is used for producing building aggregate, concrete, aggregate for road surface and roadbed, asphalt concrete and cement concrete.
2. It is also used for sand making and shaping in the field of engineering such as water conservancy, hydroelectric power, high-class highway, railway, bridage and municipal works.
3. It is used in fine crushing of ming industry such as building materials, metallurgy, chemical engineer, ming, anti-fire material, cement ect.
4. Sand Maker is used for producing glass raw material and quartz sand ect.
(2) Working Principle
Material falls down to impellor cavity. Under great centrifugal force, it hits material that coming downwards. After hitting each other, they force a vortex between impellor and shell, and hit each other several times, finally smaller stone comes out, and goes to vibrating screen. Satisfactory material is transported by conveyor belt. However overlarge material will go back to sand maker to be recrushed. Output sizes can be made according to customer's requirement.
(3)Features and Benefits:
1, Simple and reasonable structure, lost running cost.
2. High crushing rate, energy-saving.
3. It has fine crush and coarse grinding function.
4. It is little affected by the moisture content, and the content can get up to about 8%.
5. It is suitable to crush midium hard, hard special materials.
6. Excellent product of cubic shape, and small fraction of elongated flaky particle shape.
7. Small wear from Impeller liner, and easy maintenance.
8. Working Noise is lower than 75 decibel, dust pollution.
|Contact Person :||Joanna Chen|