October 24, 2022
Necessary knowledge for safety operation specification of full-automatic bottle blowing machine
(1) Before starting each shift, lubricating oil must be added to each moving part once. (Manipulator, manipulator guide rail, mold opening and closing guide rail)
(2) The swing arm can be added once every (3-4) days. The large chain and small chain of the heater can be used once a month. Frequently check whether the main engine reducer and the heater reducer are lack of oil. The main engine bearing can be added once every 3 months.
(3) Before production, check whether the moving parts are firm, whether the screws are loose and fall off, especially where the impact is strong, and whether the belt drive part is abnormal.
(4) Check whether the high pressure air source, low pressure air source, power supply and water source are normal.
(5) Check whether all emergency stop switches, safety door switches and protective device detection switches are normal.
(6) Check whether the heating head enters the embryo and drops the embryo normally. If the insert is not in place, adjust the nut of the pressing device.
(7) Check whether the lamp tube is damaged or broken. Replace it in time.
(8) Check whether the pneumatic components leak and act sensitively.
(9) Check whether the triplet leaks abnormally, whether it is blocked, and whether the water storage capacity of the water cup is too full.
(10) If the solenoid valve of the automatic bottle blowing machine is abnormal, it should be cleaned in time (once every 3.5 million bottles are blown).
Operation principle of bottle blowing machine
Bottle blowing machines are mainly divided into three categories: extrusion bottle blowing machines, injection bottle blowing machines and special structure bottle blowing machines. The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. The one-step and two-step bottle blowing machine molding processes are mainly used for the molding of PET and BOPP hollow containers. Both have their own characteristics and are widely used. Comparatively speaking, the two-step method is more suitable for centralized production of preforms and decentralized blowing of bottles; The one-step equipment is more suitable for online production of beverage enterprises.
The blowing process of the bottle blowing machine mainly has 6 steps: 1) First, put the heated plastic embryo into the mold; 2) Use the mold locking cylinder to lock the mold tightly; 3) Use high pressure or mechanical structure to lock the embryo mold; 4) Medium and high pressure pre blowing, at the same time, the stretching cylinder acts to expand the embryo mold; 5) High pressure blowing, the bottle embryo is shaped according to the mold, and the pressure is maintained for a certain time; 6) Release the high pressure in the formed bottle, reset the cylinder -- take the bottle.
Pneumatic equipment is widely used in the operation of bottle blowing machine; This series of actions are assisted by pneumatic equipment from feeding locking stretching high-pressure blowing air discharging bottle taking. As shown in Figure 2, the air circuit is divided into two parts, the normal pressure part and the high pressure part.
Improvement of Delta pneumatic equipment for bottle blowing machine
In this system, Delta pneumatic products can greatly improve the system at atmospheric pressure. We recommend using Delta pneumatic series equipment:
1) Solenoid valve: Delta YSVF3000 5000 series.
Its characteristics are: large flow of solenoid valve; High service life -- more than 50 million times; The pilot adopts double air inlet structure, with strong environmental resistance; Beautiful appearance.
2) Cylinder: Delta YCA3 series; YCS1 series, YCQ2 series and YMB series of air cylinder; Rod less cylinder (door cylinder): YPL series; Swing cylinder: YMSQ series.
Its characteristics are: in view of the high speed of the bottle blowing machine, poor use environment and other conditions, the dynamic seal ring of the cylinder is changed to the PPD seal ring structure. This seal ring will automatically compensate after being subjected to the gas pressure at high speed, thus reducing the contact pressure between the seal ring and the cylinder wall, and improving the service life of the cylinder.
3) Air claw: YCHB series, YCHA series.
It is characterized by complete varieties, high quality and high cost performance.
4) Filter part: YAC series; YAFF and YAMG series products.
It is characterized by low power, energy conservation and environmental protection, and long service life.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Kenmartin|