Contact Person : Kenmartin
Phone Number : 008613913143237
WhatsApp : +008613913143237
September 5, 2022
Malfunction of injection molding machine
1. According to the status of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Gradual failure. It is caused by the gradual deterioration of the initial performance of the injection molding machine, and most of the failures of the injection molding machine belong to this type of failure. Such faults are closely related to the wear, corrosion, fatigue and creep of electronic control and hydraulic machinery components.
(2) Sudden failure. It is caused by the combined action of various unfavorable factors and accidental external influences, which exceeds the limit that the injection molding machine can bear. For example: the screw is broken due to the overload of the barrel entering the iron material; the electronic board of the injection molding machine is broken down due to the high pressure intrusion. Such failures often occur suddenly and without prior warning.
Sudden failures mostly occur in the use stage of injection molding machines, often due to defects in design, manufacturing, assembly, and materials, or operation errors and illegal operations.
2. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Intermittent failure. The injection molding machine loses some of its functions in a short period of time, and it can be restored after a little repair and debugging, without the need to replace parts.
(2) Permanent failure. Some parts of the injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired to return to service.
3. According to the degree of fault impact, it can be divided into:
(1) Complete failure. lead to complete loss of function of the injection molding machine.
(2) Local failure. Cause some functions of the injection molding machine to be lost.
4. According to the cause of failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Wear failure. Failure due to normal wear and tear of the injection molding machine.
(2) Misuse fault. Malfunctions due to incorrect operation and improper maintenance.
(3) Inherent weakness failure. Due to design problems, the injection molding machine has weak links and failures during normal use.
5. According to the risk of failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Dangerous failure. For example, the safety protection system loses its protective effect due to failure when it needs to act, causing personal injury and failure of the injection molding machine; failure caused by the failure of the hydraulic electronic control system, etc.
(2) Safety failure. For example, the safety protection system acts when no action is required; the failure of the injection molding machine to start when it cannot be started.
6. According to the occurrence and development law of injection molding machine failure, it can be divided into;
(1) Random failure. The timing of failures is random.
(2) There is a rule failure. There are certain rules in the occurrence of failures.
Each type of failure has its main characteristic, the so-called failure mode, or failure state. The fault states of various injection molding machines are quite complicated, but they can be summarized into the following types: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, input signals that cannot be accepted by the computer, no output signal from the solenoid valve, rupture of mechanical hydraulic components, proportional linearity imbalance, hydraulic pressure Pressure drop, hydraulic leakage, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, oil quality deterioration, power supply pressure drop, no output from the amplifier board, temperature out of control and others. The proportion of various failure modes varies for different types of injection molding machines.
The special mold temperature machine for injection molding is the peripheral equipment of the injection molding machine, which is used to control the mold temperature. It can also be equipped with functions such as automatic suction and return water, full negative pressure operation, RS485 communication, etc. The injection mold temperature machine has been widely used in various injection molding enterprises.
Repair and maintenance
Repair and maintenance of injection molding machine: 1. Check whether the running mold is in normal state: whether there is low-pressure mold clamping protection; whether the movable parts such as guide posts, ejectors, and rows are worn, and whether the lubrication is good? It is required to add at least 12 hours. Oil, special structure to increase the number of refueling. Whether the screws and clamping clamps of the fixed template of the mold are loose; normal production conditions: check whether the defects of the product are related to the mold; when the machine is off, conduct a comprehensive inspection of the mold and carry out anti-rust treatment: dry the cavity, core, top Remove the moisture from the mechanism and row position and spray mold rust inhibitor or apply butter. After dismounting, the mold should be placed in the designated place and recorded: (1) Mold condition: intact or to be repaired. (2) Anti-rust treatment method when lowering the mold.
2. Routine inspection every quarter: mainly to clean and maintain the molds that have not been used for more than two months.
2.1 Open the mold and check the internal anti-rust effect. If there is an abnormal situation, the anti-rust treatment must be carried out again. The mold that has not been used for a long time must be coated with butter.
2.2 Put it back in place and make a record.
3. Maintenance precautions:
(1). Non-professional maintenance personnel or without the permission of professional maintenance personnel, do not disassemble the mold for maintenance.
(2) If there is a small fault in the production process, the dispatcher can solve it according to the situation. Such as: 2.1 Adhesive mold at the glue inlet: use a copper needle to knock out at the feed nozzle, and do not use a steel needle or other hard object to strike the mold. 2.2 There are slight mold marks in the cavity, and the polishing material can be selected according to the smoothness of the cavity. Polishing materials such as sandpaper cannot be used for the textured surface. Generally, a copper brush dipped in diamond paste or diamond paste is used for brushing, which is completed by professional maintenance personnel. 2.3 Product sticking to the mold: Generally, the product and the ejection part are covered with hot plastic, and then ejected after cooling. Be careful not to damage the surface of the mold if you burn it with fire.
(3). When the professional repairs the mold, it is not allowed to change the structure at will, and the need to change the structure must be approved by the quality engineering department.
(4) Guarantee the quality of maintenance, select appropriate equipment, materials, tools and methods to solve problems, and complete them as quickly as possible.
4. Quality record:
1. Injection molding machine and mold maintenance record sheet.
1. Purpose: To standardize the use and maintenance of plastic injection molds, reduce mold damage, and ensure that product quality meets customer needs.
2. Responsibilities: This standard must be trained and qualified by injection molding technicians. 2.2 The injection molding foreman is responsible for the implementation, inspection and supervision, and the supervisor regularly supervises.