Injection molding machine Energy Saving
- The energy-saving of injection molding machines can be divided into two parts: one is the power part, and the other is the heating part.
- Energy saving in the power sector: Most of them use frequency converters, which save energy by saving the excess energy of the motor. For example, the actual power of the motor is 50Hz, but you only need 30Hz in production, which is enough. The excess energy consumption is wasted, and frequency converters change the power output of the motor to achieve energy-saving effects.
- Energy saving in the heating section: Most of the energy saving in the heating section is achieved through the use of electromagnetic heaters, with an energy saving rate of about 30% -70% of that of old-fashioned resistance coils.
- Compared to resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater has an additional insulation layer, which increases the utilization rate of heat energy.
- Compared to resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater directly acts on the material pipe heating, reducing the loss of heat energy during heat transfer.
- Compared to resistance heating, the heating speed of electromagnetic heaters is more than a quarter faster, reducing heating time.
- Compared to resistance heating, electromagnetic heaters have a faster heating speed, which improves production efficiency and keeps the motor in a saturated state, reducing the electrical energy loss caused by high power and low demand.
- The above four points are the reasons why Feiru electromagnetic heater can save up to 30% -70% energy on injection molding machines