specialized for making PET preforms , caps , pails, buckets, jars, covers, lids. Special screw for PET products, all machine adapt latest Taiwan control system, Japan YUKEN hydraulic valve for highest quality standard and machine performance. We also able to provide mould designing and manufacturing to help you build up all kinds of plastic items manufacturing.
Theoretical Shot weight
Space between tie bars
Injection Molding Machine Standard Feature
1. New type 5-point toggle device with the advantage of stable movement curve and gentle shock
2. High-quality mold platen with enough intensity to ensure no out of shape if high-pressure clamping
3. Hard chrome plated high tensile strength tie bars made of superior alloy with a good wear and corrosion resistance
4. Wear-resistant guide for moving platen
5. Transducer control clamping stroke
6. Many step controls for speed and pressure of clamping and opening
7. Ejection device offer dwell, single, more, vibration function
8. Differential high-speed clamping
9. Low pressure mold protection function
10. Hydraulic mold height adjustment derived by gear with rough and fine operation
11. Mechanical and electrical dual safety interlock
12. Automatic centralized lubrication system with far pressure detector
1. Proportional pressure and flow control with the advantage of fine adjustment and high precision
2. Know-how manifold design, compact, reasonable and fast respond
3. Imported world famous hydraulic valves
4. Imported world famous hydraulic sealing rings
5. Import technology hydraulic hose and fittings
6. Low noise hydraulic system
7. Oil tank with inner stainless-steel container
8. Precision oil filter
9. Oil cooler
1. 1. The computer is imported from Industry family. The LCD displaying screen with high clarity has Chinese and English
language to display
2. World famous electrical components
3. Close-loop PID temperature control with the advantage of high precision.
4. Deviation preset between high and low temperature. And break control for temperature sensor.
5. Alarming system in case of cold start and no material in hopper
6. Transducer control the injection and opening stroke to accuracy of ±0.05mm
7. 99 steps speed control for increasing and reducing to suit for different technology demands
8. Self-diagnostic and trouble alarm function
9. Parameters lock function to avoid being changed
10. 100 sets of production parameters can be stored into the computer memorial software
11. Machine can record the quantity of products and automatically stop if up to the required quantity.
12. Emergency stop device
13. Alarm lamp
█ Operation Manual █ Normal hopper
█ Level pad █ Heater band █ Mold clipPlastic injection molding machines are preferred for manufacturing medical products, as these machines offer high precision,
accurate, and complex injection molded parts.
Hydraulic injection molding machine is the most popular machine type, primarily because of its long service life and a wide range of applications.The hydraulic injection molding machine consists of a fixed-speed, three-phase motor, and a variable-volume pump.
Hydraulic injection molding machines have a long life, far drive distance, and low maintenance cost.This type of machine helps in significant reduction of production cycle time.
Customers mainly use high-tonnage hydraulic machines for molding large parts. This machine is mainly used for producing high precision plastic components such as automotive parts, caps & closers, consumer goods, electrical & electronics goods, and medical items.
Plastic injection molding machines are predominantly used in manufacturing automotive components, interior wrapping, and assembly parts, such as automotive exteriors, car lenses, interior components, under-the-hood components, and filter components.A strong shift in the use of plastics instead of iron and steel in the automotive industry is expected to drive the plastic injection molding machine market during the forecast period.
Stringent government regulations have forced automotive manufacturers to use plastics instead of other materials such as iron and steel.Rapid economic growth, improved infrastructure, and rising middle-class population in emerging economies have led to an increase in vehicle production and sales, which, in turn, increase the demand for plastic injection molding machines.