August 1, 2022
Operation points of injection molding machine
1. Before operating the injection molding machine, check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. The electrical parts should be dried by maintenance personnel before starting the machine.
2. Before operating the injection molding machine, check whether the power supply voltage is in compliance, generally it should not exceed ±6%.
3. Check whether the emergency stop switch, front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the directions of rotation of the motor and the oil pump are the same.
4. Check whether the cooling pipes are unobstructed, and supply cooling water to the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.
5. Before operating the injection molding machine, check whether there is lubricating oil in each moving part, and add enough lubricating oil.
6. Turn on the electric heater to heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep the temperature for a period of time to make the temperature of the machine tend to be stable. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic raw materials.
7. Add enough plastic to the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics for injection molding, some raw materials are best dried first.
8. Cover the heat shield on the barrel, which can save electricity and prolong the life of the electric heating ring and the current contactor.
1. Do not cancel the function of the safety door at will for the sake of convenience.
2. Pay attention to the temperature of the pressure oil, and the oil temperature should not exceed the specified range. The ideal working temperature of hydraulic oil should be kept between 45-50 ℃, generally in the range of 35-60 ℃.
3. Pay attention to adjusting each travel switch to avoid the impact of the machine during action.
End of work
1. After the injection molding machine is completed, the plastic in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent the remaining material from being oxidized or decomposed by heat for a long time.
2. The mold should be opened so that the toggle mechanism is in a locked state.
3. The workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment. Be very careful when assembling and disassembling the mold to ensure production safety.