Contact Person : Kenmartin
Phone Number : 008613913143237
WhatsApp : +008613913143237
May 5, 2022
How the blow molding machine works
Blow molding machines are mainly divided into three categories: extrusion blow molding machines, injection blow molding machines and special structure blow molding machines. The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. One-step and two-step blow molding machine molding process, mainly used for PET and BOPP hollow container molding. Both have their own characteristics and are widely used. In comparison, the two-step method is more suitable for concentrated production of preforms and dispersed blowing of bottles; while the one-step method is more suitable for on-line production of beverage companies.
The blowing procedure of the blow molding machine mainly has 6 steps:
1) First put the heated preform into the mold;
2) Use the clamping cylinder to tighten the mold;
3) Use high pressure or mechanical structure to lock the blank mold;
4) Medium and high pressure pre-blowing, while stretching the cylinder action to expand the blank mold;
5) High-pressure air blowing, the preform is shaped according to the mold, and the pressure is maintained for a certain period of time;
6) Release the high pressure in the formed bottle, reset the cylinder - take the bottle.
Pneumatic equipment is used in many places during the operation of the blow molding machine; from discharging - locking - stretching - high pressure blowing deflation - taking bottles, this series of actions are all assisted by pneumatic equipment. Such as stretching the high-pressure blowing and venting circuit, the gas circuit is divided into two parts, the normal pressure part and the high pressure part.